Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I usually don't care too much about wheels/tires, but my SV looks a bit odd with the stock 17" steelies that came on it. They are too small for the size of the truck. I'm looking for a set of 20" wheels for it and want some opinions. I was thinking a set of silver sv wheels would look good but came across some chrome PR one's on ebay. Not sure if the PR chrome wheels would look odd on my SV trim truck. Any thoughts? I'll post pictures of the options down below. I'm not a fan of aftermarket wheels so I'm not considering that as an option.

Option 1

Option 2 Chrome sv/sl

Option 3 PR

·
277 Posts
If you want to stick to factory wheels, my vote goes to Pro4x wheels or the midnight wheels. That being said, of the two you've selected, the standard SV wheels.

Stay frosty

·
4 Posts
Go with black. Much easier to maintain than chrome. I'd go with 18's or 19's - no more due to ride is rough as it is.

·
7 Posts
I have a 2021 S, just received 18" KMC Impacts, 18mm off set with 275/70/18 K02's. Haven't put them on yet - but they are a good 2 inches taller side by side

·
234 Posts
Definitely the black rims.

·
972 Posts
None of the wheels he posted are black? Why is everyone sayin black??

If it were me, I’d go 18s. Keep the unsprung weight down and tire prices for 18s are pretty fair compared to 20s.

All of those OEM are high quality flow formed wheels made by Enkei, one of the best and most reputable manufacturers in the world.

With that said, if you do go aftermarket- make sure they are forged, not junk cast wheels.

·
702 Posts
You could pick up a set of the factory 18” Pro4X wheels. I maybe biased but I think they look pretty good with 33” on them.

·
276 Posts
I think it will look better with nicer wheels also. I have the matte silver OEM 20s which came on my XD with the convenience package. The chrome version or even 18" Pro4X wheels would look great too. You can probably find a set of OEM takeoffs with tires if you look around. Check craigslist and FB marketplace. Just make sure they're for the XD and not the standard Titan.

·
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've been checking marketplace, hard to find good ones, but I have a few choices. I was hoping for a set of new take offs, I don't want to have to go buy tires or deal with balancing issues on an older set. I'm open to the pro-4x wheels, but can't find any near me. Aftermarket gets expensive when adding tpms and tires. I am hoping to be at or under $1k and figure I can sell mine for $500 maybe since they have brand new tires on them. I'll keep you guys posted when I come across something. Hopefully by the weekend I can grab something on Marketplace.

·
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Where are you located? Southeast US?
Malabar Florida, east side of the state. I found a few sets within 3hrs of me, but every one of them the people took out the tpms sensors to use on their new wheels, I'm not going to buy a set, then have to have new sensors put in and tires remounted and balanced. I'm being lazy, but I want to bolt on and go if I can.

·
44 Posts
I found a set of Pro4X's and paid $700. TPMS paired up great. Much better than the 17" steelies. Don't forget to get the lugs.

·
276 Posts
There is a guy in Jacksonville in the FB Titan XD owners group selling a set of 20" XD wheels with TPMS included. It's a pretty good deal.

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
I love my PR black chrome 20s.

·
51 Posts
18s are dated to me. The factory 20s look way better on this truck than the pro4x wheels. This black chrome platinum wheels will completely transform the look of your truck

·
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
There is a guy in Jacksonville in the FB Titan XD owners group selling a set of 20" XD wheels with TPMS included. It's a pretty good deal.
I just sent a request to join. thanks for the tip. Hopefully they are still there when I get approval.

·
276 Posts

·
2017 Titan XD
101 Posts
I have a set of 20" midnight edition black rims I would sell. Currently on 33 x 12.50s at the moment, only 6k miles on them. I'm still in the process of looking for new aftermarket rims though, located in South Florida.

·
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I bought a set off Marketplace outside of Jacksonville, not sure if its the same set that was on the XD group, but I did purchase them. Silver painted 20" wheels. I had a friend go pick them up for me since it's 3hrs away so i haven't seen the wheels in person yet, but was told they are good with decent tires and TPMS sensors in them still.
I'm still looking for a set of PR chrome wheels and will pick up a set of those if I can find them locally. I'll post some picture once I get the wheels next weekend.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts