Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
412 Posts
You sound like you're a lot of fun to be around.
You are the 1 in a million that actually have read the terms and conditions prior to checking the box..

Now I'll wait for your 2 paragraph response about why you ALWAYS read the terms and conditions due to blah blah blah....
I forwarded advice given to me by my insurance agent as helpful advice to forum members. I don't care if you don't like that advice. Nor do I care that you're so insecure you need to attack the messenger.

·
1,436 Posts
Apparently you don't know the definition of "pontificate". It was a simple suggestion based upon what my insurance agent told me. It looks like some of you are a wee bit sensitive should anyone post something you don't agree with.

Next time, if you don't like what someone says just scroll past it. See how easy that is?
Yes. That’s it. Your superior intellect shines through once again. Thank you.

·
412 Posts
Again, for those forum members who are interested, I hope the information I posted from my insurance agent is helpful. Contact your insurance agent if you have further questions on your liability.

For those who attack the messenger, your posts reflect poorly upon yourself, not me.

·
1,436 Posts
I think “the messenger” got “attacked” when they became petty and started name calling. The condescending tone probably contributed as well.

·
412 Posts
you should probably follow your own advice. Are you the pot or the kettle in this scenario?
You are correct. I should have simply ignored the sarcasm and mocking and stayed on-topic. After so many years I'm surprised I fell for trolling.

Again, for those who found the information from my insurance agent informative I'm glad I could help.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts