Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just having to replace my wheel hub bearings at 213000 miles and they are a lot easier to replace, they have four bolts that holds on the hub bearing , in the last Model they had three bolts and they were close to the axle making it hard to get out.

Just wondering is there anyone who has more miles on their truck than I do?
Please let me know.

·
285 Posts
Just having to replace my wheel hub bearings at 213000 miles and they are a lot easier to replace, they have four bolts that holds on the hub bearing , in the last Model they had three bolts and they were close to the axle making it hard to get out.

Please let me know.
Man, I doubt anyone has more miles than that for sure!! Glad to hear your got 213,000 miles form the rear bearing and had a normal replacement rather than a sudden failure.

Your crankshaft failed catastrophically at like 130,000 miles or so right? Did your warranty company end up paying the entire bill for you for the replacement long block? It was so disappointing that neither Cummins or Nissan was interested in helping you. Did you ever hear from them at all after you alerted NNA?

You keep finding the serviceable life limits on the components! Thanks for posting...hope you don't experience another failure like the crank...just normal maintenance.

·
285 Posts
Oh, I didn't see your new post on the broken crankshaft a couple of threads down. Some news pictures I see there. Thanks.

·
1 Posts

Please let me know.
I have 265,0000 miles on my 2006 Titan. I have never replaced them and they are still working. I am thinking about being proactive and replace them now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts