Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks new to this forum. My name is Brian I'm the proud owner of a '05 Titan and '10 Armada. I'm very excited about this new Titan as most if your specifically from the capabilities perspective with this new diesel engine. I'm still not sure of the design I hear you really have to see it in person. So with that in mind does anyone know where I can see one in person or where nissan might have it on display. I'm in the Pittsburgh area they did not have one for our annual show back in February. Thanks and looking forward to future discusions!

·
608 Posts
I saw one in person at my local auto show (Toronto). I think that season may have passed but if there is an auto show around you you could see if NIssan is bringing the Titan there.

·
857 Posts
I saw one in person at my local auto show (Toronto). I think that season may have passed but if there is an auto show around you you could see if NIssan is bringing the Titan there.
It will be a few months till all the shows start happening again but for now we should have a couple more opportunites to see it show up at meets and even private events.

·
608 Posts
It will be a few months till all the shows start happening again but for now we should have a couple more opportunites to see it show up at meets and even private events.
Is there somewhere where these types of events are listed for reference, or are they all one off things organized separately/

·
857 Posts
Is there somewhere where these types of events are listed for reference, or are they all one off things organized separately/
Not that i know of, best thing to do is keep an eye on Nissan's website and social media platforms for news, then of course forums like this.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts