Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mileage, Capability, Sound, Roaling Coal... uh.... enviornmantal protection? ;)

Seriously, why diesel? (Curious what reasons are out there...)

·
608 Posts
Most mileage and capability. I also haven't owned a diesel before and just think it would be fun to have one.

·
857 Posts
I'm not completely sure if I want one just yet, not in a rush to get a truck, this is just part of me weighing out my option, with this one seeming like a good idea so far.

·
608 Posts
I'm not completely sure if I want one just yet, not in a rush to get a truck, this is just part of me weighing out my option, with this one seeming like a good idea so far.
You aren't sure if you want a truck at all? What would you get instead of a truck? An SUV?

·
608 Posts
OK, so you want a truck, you just aren't committed to this particular one or even a diesel one. What are the main things that you are looking for in whatever truck you end up buying?

·
340 Posts
Most mileage and capability. I also haven't owned a diesel before and just think it would be fun to have one.
Diesel's are not particularly renowned for their fun factor... Sure they twist and grunt, but you're not snapping anyones neck burning oil...

·
81 Posts
Diesel's are not particularly renowned for their fun factor... Sure they twist and grunt, but you're not snapping anyones neck burning oil...
Yup, that's why we have some high displacement and high output V8's for that sort of fun and of course more important things.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts