Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every one in awhile I will go out and my windows will be down. I keep my key fob in my pocket. Is there a sequence of how many times that you push a button for them to automatically roll down or does my truck have a mind of its own.

·
277 Posts
Key fob function. It's in the owner's manual.

·
2017 Titan XD Diesel Pro4X, 2017 Nissan Armada Platinum
49 Posts
You can also roll the windows down and up by putting the physical key into the driver's side door lock and turning and holding the key clockwise/ counter clockwise.

·
484 Posts
Sustained pressure on the unlock button will cause the windows to roll down so long as you maintain pressure, if you let up part way they will stop.

However you are keeping the fob in your pocket you are ending up causing sustained pressure on the fob buttons.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
127 Posts
I found that out the hard way one morning when I was trying to remote start to warm her up before leaving for work. In my coffee-less state, I didn't realize I was holding down the wrong button. I was wondering why it wasn't starting, and then figured it out. When I went out to get in the truck a couple minutes later, the two front windows were down. I almost panicked thinking I had left them down since it had rained that night. Luckily, there was no swamp inside my truck, and that's when I learned how to remotely roll down my windows!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts