Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
371 Posts

·
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
These are wireless controlled by a small remote they give you. I absolutely love them, they are brighter than normal cab lights

·
65 Posts
They're cool, but $400? Wow. At that price they should come with a way to make them come on with the headlights instead of the remote thingy.

·
338 Posts
They're cool, but $400? Wow. At that price they should come with a way to make them come on with the headlights instead of the remote thingy.
For sure...I went on the site...I can't tell by the pictures they have (not enough high res, close up pictures of the hardware, led assemblies, lenses etc.) how nice these really are...no offense to cajun and thanks for posting.

Sorry, but for $400 they should be doing a heckuva better sales job than they do. I would expect information on battery life, battery changeout at end of service life--the storage battery will die; whether or not the lense screws were the highest grade stainless, information about the lense material and how well it holds up to the sun etc., etc.) Ok, you got 3M adhesive...cool...

That is an insane price for a few solar circuits and hi power LED's, lithium batteries and some plastic. At the very least, they need the founder in a black turtleneck holding them up on a TED stage to get the "premium" feel thing going. :cool:

·
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For sure...I went on the site...I can't tell by the pictures they have (not enough high res, close up pictures of the hardware, led assemblies, lenses etc.) how nice these really are...no offense to cajun and thanks for posting.

Sorry, but for $400 they should be doing a heckuva better sales job than they do. I would expect information on battery life, battery changeout at end of service life--the storage battery will die; whether or not the lense screws were the highest grade stainless, information about the lense material and how well it holds up to the sun etc., etc.) Ok, you got 3M adhesive...cool...

That is an insane price for a few solar circuits and hi power LED's, lithium batteries and some plastic. At the very least, they need the founder in a black turtleneck holding them up on a TED stage to get the "premium" feel thing going. :cool:
Yep I agree, the price is high, but I want cab lights and I’m not drilling 15 holes into my roof. So it is what it is. I’ve bumped around on forums and googled reviews on these lights and every single person had nothing but positive to say about the quality and customer service.

·
Premium Member
371 Posts

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Ok where does one find them ? How are they powered and switched for that matter
Did you open my link? Remote control. Here is one of their videos.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts