Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just need one wheel 20" for a spare. I don't care about the condition, as long as it's functional. I'm in Central Florida.

Thank you

·
24 Posts
Not sure of your budget, but I was just eyeballing this listing on eBay so I can do a matching spare:

I'm also in Central FL - Gulf side, just bought my truck Wednesday night.

·
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure of your budget, but I was just eyeballing this listing on eBay so I can do a matching spare:

I'm also in Central FL - Gulf side, just bought my truck Wednesday night.
Thanks, been watching a few like that. Did you upgrade your steel wheels? My spare is the 17" spare and I'm assuming while towing a matching diameter spare is better. Also, if you're in need of a spare tire for 20" tires I have a factory General Grabber you can have for a spare. It has probably 5k miles left of tread but enough for a spare.

·
24 Posts
No steel wheels here, my truck came with the 20" painted alloys. My factory spare is the 17" spare also. I generally buy a brand new matching tire for the spare, and then when it's time for a new set of tires, I then only have to buy three. The spare becomes the fourth, and the best of the old tires becomes the spare. I did that with our last two vehicles, which had temp donut spares.

·
24 Posts
I crawled under the truck for the first time and it turns out my spare is a 20" matching alloy. My salesman told me it was a cheapo steelie when I asked. At least this is a pleasant surprise.

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
I crawled under the truck for the first time and it turns out my spare is a 20" matching alloy. My salesman told me it was a cheapo steelie when I asked. At least this is a pleasant surprise.
First mistake. You believed a salesman. 😆

1 - 7 of 7 Posts