Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my new 2021 XD pro4x and after going back and forth with the sales personnel they said that although the truck comes with the gooseneck hitch it does not come with the ball and anchor kit. My opinion is that is dumb but o well I should have asked instead of assuming it would be included.

·
10 Posts
My wife was able to get the side steps thrown into the deal on a previous truck because she told the sales person she was pregnant and it was difficult for her to get inside. This was pre-pandemic when salesman were more desperate for a sale so he did it...

But, yes, I think its dumb not to include the kit. Sort of pricey for what it is. Curt sells one pretty cheap.

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Agreed but it’s just another 250+$ checkbox for them
I’m hoping that maybe someone out there will see this and have a set they never plan to use

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys I will put it on my wish list and wait to order it once I actually need it.

·
Premium Member
2018 XD Platinum Reserve 5.6L gasser
389 Posts
I can't believe you didn't get the kit.
I will likely never use mine but don't want to sell it.

Just wanted to express my disappointment in your dealer.

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The sales manager said that it only comes with the PR model so hopefully this is a heads up for future buyers if it is something you will need or want thrown into your deal

·
Premium Member
2018 XD Platinum Reserve 5.6L gasser
389 Posts
The sales manager said that it only comes with the PR model so hopefully this is a heads up for future buyers if it is something you will need or want thrown into your deal
Ah. I see.

·
298 Posts
Ah. I see.
This was exactly the case when I bought my Pro4x in 2016. Later, careful examination of the sales materials confirmed it only came standard with the Platinum. But at the time I bought mine, no one was the wiser, including me and was able to persuade the dealership that it might have been removed until the truck was sold.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts