Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just found that Timmins Nissan, Timmins, ON will be showing a XD sept 11, 12 for all my brothers of the north.

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
just found that Timmins Nissan, Timmins, ON will be showing a XD sept 11, 12 for all my brothers of the north.
Is there a tour date list posted somewhere or did you have to call the dealer?

That's a long way from Kingston LOL

·
313 Posts
Thanks for that.
Bit too far North for me (and besides the road from Sudbury to Timmons really, really sucks), despite Shania Twain.

Maybe they're driving it across the country and will bring it South now towards Toronto.
Think I'll make a few calls after the weekend ...

·
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just stumbled across it. It was at orangeville the 4th an 5th that's what I seen on there Facebook

·
313 Posts
I just stumbled across it. It was at orangeville the 4th an 5th that's what I seen on there Facebook
Dam, missed it at Orangeville. Could have dropped by today.

They've got lots of pics of it on the Orangeville Nissan facebook site though. It's a red Pro4X that I don't recall having seen before.

·
608 Posts
Thanks for that.
Bit too far North for me (and besides the road from Sudbury to Timmons really, really sucks), despite Shania Twain.

Maybe they're driving it across the country and will bring it South now towards Toronto.
Think I'll make a few calls after the weekend ...
I'd be surprised if they don't at least bring it to the GTA -- Mississauga, Etobicoke, Scarborough, etc...

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
I had tweeted Nissan Canada over the weekend about some dates but they gave me two form answers;

1) Please go to the breaking news (gave me link)

2) Once the truck is officially launched, please see your dealer

So, my Golden Retriever could do a better job answering the question lol...They didn't answer it AND they gave me a news page that was last updated in Feb 2015.

Ya just gotta laugh I suppose. Poor summer student trying to answer questions on social media and are probably given 25 approved tweets they can answer with...

I checked with the local dealer to see if there was some sort of internal schedule...Will let everyone know if I get any leads...

M1lks

·
36 Posts
I had tweeted Nissan Canada over the weekend about some dates but they gave me two form answers;

1) Please go to the breaking news (gave me link)

2) Once the truck is officially launched, please see your dealer

So, my Golden Retriever could do a better job answering the question lol...They didn't answer it AND they gave me a news page that was last updated in Feb 2015.

Ya just gotta laugh I suppose. Poor summer student trying to answer questions on social media and are probably given 25 approved tweets they can answer with...

I checked with the local dealer to see if there was some sort of internal schedule...Will let everyone know if I get any leads...

M1lks
That almost beats my voicemail/text that said to check my email and my email that said I got a voicemail/text. Got a "friendly" follow up today in the exact same manner. *facepalm* However, once I mentioned I was interested in the Titan XD, all I got in response was "oh".

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
LMAO!!! Yep. I get that they are a huge corporation but they need to figure out a way to communicate better...

On the bright side, the dealer came through with better information. (apparently) the trucks that are showing up at dealers are for staff training. Its part of the program where staff get to take it for a test drive and get hands on product knowledge.

Truck release is confirmed as being December but no info yet known from Nissan corporate about pricing, models etc...

Still a while out. They best hurry up as I am sure I have adult A.D.D and will lose interest fast lol

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
100% I will! ;)

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
When now?

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
Did you go and check it out?

·
313 Posts
And now I'm in Toronto.
Bummer.
On it's way to Timmins I guess.
Hope it doesn't fall off its trailer. That road is rough.

·
2019 Titan XD Pro4x Cummins
665 Posts
Canada is pretty serious truck country and we've been friendly to diesels longer than the Americans have.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts