Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

I have a nice set of the factory running boards with the LED light option from Nissan sitting at my house. If you are in the Charlotte NC area and want these for free come pick them up. I took them off an XD I used to own and sold the truck a while back and would like these to go to someone that can use them. I cannot ship these; they weigh a ton and would end up costing more than they are worth. I have the brackets and bolts with them as well.

Attachments

·
447 Posts
Wow, that is a generous offer...if I was a bit closer (DC area so like 7 hours) I might make the run. I bought the mudflaps form you, but those were easy to ship :)

Out of curiosity, what did you replace your XD with?

·
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I leased a 2019 Titan SL. Just sold it back to the dealer for a crazy price after 2.5 years. Driving an old Dodge Ram (paid for) to see how the economy turns before getting into payments again.

·
9 Posts
Guys,

I have a nice set of the factory running boards with the LED light option from Nissan sitting at my house. If you are in the Charlotte NC area and want these for free come pick them up. I took them off an XD I used to own and sold the truck a while back and would like these to go to someone that can use them. I cannot ship these; they weigh a ton and would end up costing more than they are worth. I have the brackets and bolts with them as well.
Hi, are these still available? I live near Spartanburg SC and would like to have them. I can make a trip to Charlotte sometime this coming week at your convenience. Thank you.

·
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They are still available. The only day I would not be here would be Wednesday. But I can always leave them in front of the garage door if it’s the only day you are available. Send me an PM when you get a day narrowed down and I can give you my address. I’m in Waxhaw about 20 min. southeast of Charlotte. I work from home so I’m here almost all the time.

·
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Guys, I have someone coming up Friday to look at the running boards. I will update if he takes them or not Friday night.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts