Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My PRO4X was great on the beach! I aired down to 50 pounds in each tire on the way from the road out to the camping area. The tires were not doing as well as I had hoped, so on the way back on Monday, I aired down to 40 pounds all around and the truck was great!

I drove anywhere I wanted to, stopped and started...no issues! The 4 wheel drive was perfect.... Stayed in high range and it handled the soft sand with ease. Of course, on the way back I was slightly lighter with less beer, ice and water on board....

I got 16 miles per gallon on the way to the beach and 15 miles per gallon on the way home.

·
904 Posts
Looks like a great set up. Love the receiver on the front with the rack! Thanks for the pics and ideas! Happy Camping!

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
Love the setup.

·
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Love the setup.
Thanks! I'm on the beach here in NC a lot and I've had no issues at all with the XD getting into or out of 4 wheel drive. Got 27,000 miles on it now and I still love that truck....

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
Thanks! I'm on the beach here in NC a lot and I've had no issues at all with the XD getting into or out of 4 wheel drive. Got 27,000 miles on it now and I still love that truck....
I've had mine a week and a half and still love it after 500 miles...lol

·
507 Posts
Nice, Love the rack
Any trouble with airflow to the radiators, with the front end rack??
just curious, Seeing as people put spare tires up there, and having a radiator fan, I would not think it would matter.
But I have to ask

1 - 9 of 9 Posts