Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
1 Posts
Add to engine failure. 2016 XD 57000 miles bearing failure replaced engine under warranty. Nissan did all oil and fuel filler chances alone with any recommend maintenance to truck.

·
4 Posts
I just had engine failure the day before Thanksgiving(Broken crank). 59,800 miles. I am deleted and tuned. New engine is on the way. I will also be deleting the EGR at the same time. Sh*t happens! Rebuild and hope it doesn't happen again!

·
447 Posts
Thanks, hmm it has been at the back (#7 or #8) for a few others. Did it spun the bearing first (knocking for a short bit?) or just broke right out of the blue?

·
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
It knocked a little before it broke. Noticed it that morning and broke about 15 min into the drive home.
What’s the build date on the sticker in the drive door frame?

Also, curious which crankshaft part number you have. If you can get the number off your engine (right on top via a white sticker, juts left of your Cummins logo plate) you can put it in or Cummins website for all the part #s in your particular engine.

·
4 Posts
What’s the build date on the sticker in the drive door frame?

Also, curious which crankshaft part number you have. If you can get the number off your engine (right on top via a white sticker, juts left of your Cummins logo plate) you can put it in or Cummins website for all the part #s in your particular engine.
I will check when I get the truck back.

81 - 90 of 90 Posts