Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
4 Posts
You wouldn't be the farthest away that I've people drive. Lol
But I know what you mean. Maybe I should go mobile.
What state are you in? I'm in Tennessee. Cost? How long does it take? Is it possible to gut the factory stuff so it looks like you are still running factory EPA crap? I did something similar with my 01 dodge back then.

·
Read Only
198 Posts
What state are you in? I'm in Tennessee. Cost? How long does it take? Is it possible to gut the factory stuff so it looks like you are still running factory EPA crap? I did something similar with my 01 dodge back then.
Mine has been deleted for two weeks wish I would have done it sooner. 84000 problem free clicks though. 0HP tune and delete with Ezlynk written by a programmer by my mechanics guy. I had to call back and ask are you sure there is no gain. He laughed and said no just no restrictions. But anyone else notice how even the steering became looser? I know that sounds like a facepalm but I felt it as soon as I backed out.

·
1,019 Posts
Loose steering? lol

Maybe you were just hyped up like a dog in heat and couldn’t wait to get your hands on that steering wheel and let it rip.

So, who actually tuned your truck? Just some guy who knows a guy? Does he have a website or anything?

·
Read Only
198 Posts
Must be that time of the month for a couple of you girls on here.
Lmao some of you just crack me up.

"Loose steering" after delete...

Come on dude
hey dicks if you read my post you would see myself say facepalm. So fuck off. I’m telling you everything about the truck feels different and for the better. He has a programmer don’t know who and I don’t care. You drive yours and I’ll drive mine.

·
1,019 Posts

hey dicks if you read my post you would see myself say facepalm. So fuck off. I’m telling you everything about the truck feels different and for the better. He has a programmer don’t know who and I don’t care. You drive yours and I’ll drive mine.
Whoa there- I just like to read about what different tuners offer- that’s why I asked about a website, that’s all. Sheesh.

No need to name call.

·
329 Posts

Suck me up princess...you're right you need to be face palmed right in the nose

You're the one who got bent out of shape, I'm only laughing at your incompetent ass.

·
Banned
356 Posts

Kannweld is a douche canoe, so don't let it get to you. Used to bug me too, now I just ignore his dumb ass. Forums like this should be about helping each other and sharing info. Guys like him don't get that shit. There's a couple like that on here, most are ok.

·
1,324 Posts

Most of us intended friendly joshing ya but i camt speak for kanniwaldo

·
234 Posts
Your very welcome. Thanks for the kind words and enjoy. Like I have always said it is a completely new truck and makes you smile uncontrollably everytime you hit the pedal now....)
XDHunter is good peoples, my truck has been running awesome since he did my delete.

·
1,644 Posts
I'm in south Pa. I dont see any reason why you couldn't gut the factory exhaust, just will take some time to due

·
26 Posts
Mine has been deleted for two weeks wish I would have done it sooner. 84000 problem free clicks though. 0HP tune and delete with Ezlynk written by a programmer by my mechanics guy. I had to call back and ask are you sure there is no gain. He laughed and said no just no restrictions. But anyone else notice how even the steering became looser? I know that sounds like a facepalm but I felt it as soon as I backed out.

21 - 40 of 55 Posts