Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
136 Posts
I have been very hesitant to do this to my 2016 following my SCR failure 2 weeks ago but I hate throwing money at a system that would fail again if it was fixed at over $5000. Do you have a good recommended source for the kits to make my truck usable again? I would like to have low noise and no smoke and go around in stealth mode.. 🙄. But have the ability to kick butt if needed. My truck has been parked for 2 weeks now as I am afraid of getting caught in the dreaded and deadly LIMP mode on the highways..

·
1,297 Posts
I have been very hesitant to do this to my 2016 following my SCR failure 2 weeks ago but I hate throwing money at a system that would fail again if it was fixed at over $5000. Do you have a good recommended source for the kits to make my truck usable again? I would like to have low noise and no smoke and go around in stealth mode.. 🙄. But have the ability to kick butt if needed. My truck has been parked for 2 weeks now as I am afraid of getting caught in the dreaded and deadly LIMP mode on the highways..
Ask @XDHunter what to use.... He knows his stuff!

·
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
To my knowledge stuff is hard to find but not impossible. I hear Canada is nice this time of year? You really wouldn’t know my truck is deleted with the tune I’m running now. Ive got two different companies in my ezlynk and the company I prefer isn’t selling their deleted tunes anymore. Very little, if any smoke. Just a nice whistle. PM XD hunter, I’m sure he can point you in the right direction.

·
1,644 Posts
The company I use is done selling to usa on the 14th. So options are disappearing fast and it will only get worse come next months clown show

·
419 Posts
ebay.....

·
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Read enough of your posts to get an idea of what you’re about. Mostly arguing with everyone, know everything about anything, and now you’d like to throw political rants in to boot. Just heard enough out of you. That’s all.

·
420 Posts
It's a forum where people post opinions. Stating an opinion isn't "arguing" unless you're the really senstive type. And I did not initiate any political discussion. I responded to one with a joke. And a rather good one.

·
1 Posts
Thanks for posting your feedback and opinion so far. Happy to hear you're happy with the results!
Hey! I am wondering how much coolant did you lose when deleting and what coolant you replaced it with?! And how bad is it really to get to the up pipe for removal and install?! Thanks.

·
26 Posts
18 pro 4x deleted for almost a week now. Took her to HunterXD and absolutely couldn’t be happier with the result as well as his knowledge and helpfulness. A great guy to have do your work for sure! Thanks bud! I’ve been stalking this forum since late October last year when I knew I’d be bringing it home. It is an awesome place to look for info on these trucks (also to laugh at a couple dumba** posts). So thanks to all of you for the help really. As far as the delete I did a flo pro full 4” system with muffler and an ezlynk tune and SOTF switch. I started with the 1.4 tune which was an awesome upgrade from my sprint booster/stealth module setup. I’ve since gone to the 1.9 tune (Wow) and now am running the 1.9.4. (Wow with smoother shifting). I did run the sprint booster at first but like it better without it now. I run my SOTF switch at 4 then switch to 2 or 3 for towing to be safe. The truck pulls and just keeps pulling! Very little if any lag. Fuel mileage is approximately 2 MPG better but I did do more than a few hammer down runs. It’s too fun! The sound outside is definitely a louder whistle with the flo pro, but it sounds awesome! I absolutely hate annoying loud exhaust systems on anything, but this sounds really strong without being obnoxious. Inside cab noise is barely, if any, louder than stock. I do find myself turning off the radio and cracking the window just to listen now. I’m very happy with the flo pro and muffler system. I did have some issues with ezlynk on IOS this week but they have fixed that with an update and even emailed me to let me know it’s been resolved. Truck is so much better to drive now, tows better, sounds better, fuel mileage better, no regens. If you’re thinking about doing it, stop thinking. You won’t regret it. If anything changes or I get some updated results I will post. My stealth module is for sale and my sprint booster will be now too. Thanks for reading guys. Thanks again Hunter XD as well!
We're is the shop u took it to and if u don't mind me asking what did they charge.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts