Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

101 - 120 of 127 Posts

·
1 Posts
2017 Titan XD 5.6 SV RWD with Comfort and convenience, utility and chrome packages
$ 46305 MSRP
$ 34775 + TTL

This does include military discount and USAA did most of the haggling for me as I walked in with a certificate stating minimum of $10,700 off MSRP, but I got an extra $800 off that with just a little wheelin and dealin.

·
1 Posts
2016 Titan XD 4x4 Platinum Reserve w/ 45 miles on the odometer, splash guards, running board lights & electronic tailgate lock. MSRP per window sticker $62,665; negotiated price $45,470 before tax, title & dealer fees. Western Mass.

·
28 Posts
Just purchased (6/3/17) a 2017 Titan XD Diesel 4x4 Platinum Reserve for $49,000. MSRP was $64,335. Nice part is it will be coming straight from the factory, so it'll be as new as you can get.

·
6 Posts
2017 Titan XD SV 4x4 Diesel w/ SV Utility Package, SV Comfort and Convenience Package, splash guards, floor mats and electronic tailgate lock. Color is Glacier White.

Purchased in New Braunfels, TX on June 30.

MSRP $54,415. Paid $42,970. They wouldn't budge on the price but felt good about the deal seeing $11K drop off MSRP and the fact that we had visited 4 other dealerships prior to our purchase. The other dealers were selling their SV models for more $$$ often without the Utility Package and without any add-ons.

We are very very happy with this truck. We are breaking in the engine per the owners manual and cannot wait to tow our TT with the Titan XD.

·
40 Posts
Congrats on the sweet truck! I'm looking forward to joining the club in a week or so.

MSRP $54,415. Paid $42,970. They wouldn't budge on the price but felt good about the deal seeing $11K drop off MSRP and the fact that we had visited 4 other dealerships prior to our purchase. The other dealers were selling their SV models for more $$$ often without the Utility Package and without any add-ons.
Was the $42.9K out the door or had freight, tax, etc fees added on top?

·
6 Posts
Congrats on the sweet truck! I'm looking forward to joining the club in a week or so.

Was the $42.9K out the door or had freight, tax, etc fees added on top?
We paid $44,349 TTL. My one regret is not asking for/negotiating with the dealer free oil changes or maintenance for the first X number of years. One of the dealerships I shopped at (before visiting the dealership from which I bought) offered 2 years free maintenance but I completely forgot to bring this up during negotiations. I was pretty focused on getting top dollar for our trade in went back and forth from some time on that.... and just plain forgot to ask for free oil changes!

·
203 Posts
2017 Titan XD SV 4x4 Diesel w/ SV Utility Package, SV Comfort and Convenience Package, splash guards, floor mats and electronic tailgate lock. Color is Glacier White.

Purchased in New Braunfels, TX on June 30.

We are very very happy with this truck. We are breaking in the engine per the owners manual and cannot wait to tow our TT with the Titan XD.
I'm from new braunfels, and still have a lot of family there. Where abouts are you?

·
60 Posts
Brand NEW 2016 Titan XD SL Diesel 4x4 Java Metallic. Dealer already had the truck lifted with a 6" Rough Country suspension lift, 35" General Grabber X3 tires, and 20x10 Bold wheels installed. Deal also had the underneath of the truck ziebart coated for rust protection. Dealer added the lift, rims, tires, and undercoating to the MSRP as a $12K mark up! (Which priced individually comes out NO WHERE NEAR $12K)
Anyway.... bottom line is....

MSRP - $56,660

Lift and added adjustments dealer was asking $69,545

I PAID....... $45,545 out the door

Attachments

·
198 Posts
Brand NEW 2016 Titan XD SL Diesel 4x4 Java Metallic. Dealer already had the truck lifted with a 6" Rough Country suspension lift, 35" General Grabber X3 tires, and 20x10 Bold wheels installed. Deal also had the underneath of the truck ziebart coated for rust protection. Dealer added the lift, rims, tires, and undercoating to the MSRP as a $12K mark up! (Which priced individually comes out NO WHERE NEAR $12K)

MSRP - $56,660

Nice looking truck... need some mud flaps!
Boy there starting to give the 16's away. What about the warrantee?

·
60 Posts

MSRP - $56,660

Nice looking truck... need some mud flaps!
Boy there starting to give the 16's away. What about the warrantee?
Still full warranty on it with the lift. That was one of the first questions I asked them before buying it. Haha

·
13 Posts
2017 XD Diesel

-2017 Titan XD SV 4x4 Diesel w/ SV Utility Package, SV Comfort and Convenience Package
-Purchased in Hazelwood, MO on 7/14/17
-Included was 2 years of Maintenance
-MSRP $53,570. Paid $39,000

·
1 Posts
2017 4x4 Platinum Reserve

MSRP $58,500 OTD $53,000 with 0% Financing + 2 years free maintenance(oil change and tire rotation)
Nissan Of Rockwall TX.

101 - 120 of 127 Posts