Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

81 - 100 of 127 Posts

·
155 Posts
They are offering 14K off msrp here in LA. Fact is, its an over priced, over rated hyped truck. Can't wait to sell/trade it in. Very, very sorry, I bought it.

·
97 Posts
They are offering 14K off msrp here in LA. Fact is, its an over priced, over rated hyped truck. Can't wait to sell/trade it in. Very, very sorry, I bought it.

Sorry you are not happy with it. Can't say I agree with over priced if you require a diesel. Got my plat for 42000. To get all the features in a f250 it would be 60000. Guess you could get a rubber floored dodge for the same price. It is what you are needing. I needed something that I can drive to work and tow toys on weekend. I have had one issue with Def system and has been fixed. Seems that all of the makers are having issues with that though. I blame EPA for that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
66 Posts
I bought my 2016 PR 4X4 Diesel for $48K and $51,500 OTD on January 24th in Rosenberg, TX. MSRP was $62,295 and has all of the options except for the 2-tone color scheme. More truck than what I need, but very happy with it so far.

·
4 Posts
1. What model? 2017 Platinum Reserve Diesel 4X4
2. What area did you purchase your XD (City, State) Ontario, CA
3. What did it cost you? $57,000 MSRP: $66K
4. Date of Purchase: February 2017

I think I should have joined the forum before I made the purchase. Thought I got a good deal but after reading some of the comments, now I'm not so sure. Truck came with the Entertainment Package and all the possible upgrades.

·
485 Posts
Bought Saturday. Nissan has the 10K rebate on at the moment. Platinum Reserve Pearl White CC 4x4 oil burner. MSRP was $64,495. OTD before taxes was $50K even. I shopped five dealerships in Atlanta area and that was the best I could do.

·
7 Posts
1. What model? 2016 Titan XD SV Diesel 4x4 with utility package and convenience package
2. What area did you purchase your XD (City, State) Easton, PA
3. What did it cost you? $40,300 before tax and registration
4. When? February 2017

·
52 Posts
Headed out just to look at the new Titan XD the last weekend in Jan. Salesman said he make me a killer deal on the last 2016 on the lot. Turns out it was a 4 x4 Premium Reserve. Hadn't planned on buying a truck that day, let alone one that expensive. Stickered at 63K. Out the door at 49K. Best vehicle I've ever owned. Well engineered, well made and just broke 22 mpg on the way home this morning. I'm looking forward to keeping this for a very long time. I've owned 2 Xterra's before and had quite good luck with all my Nissan's.

·
769 Posts
All in no taxes. Bought last week. 2016 45k PR 4x4 included the step lights, remote locking tailgate, all weather mats and mud flaps. It was the last the dealer had. They just wanted rid of it. Boston area Medford

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Bought a 2017 4X4 PR XD 5.6 + rear seat entertain, bed utility package and splash guards 3/23/17.
$10,000 rebate and another $5,000 off. Went from MSRP of $61,280 to $46,280.
Got the 5 year 100K warranty for $2,000. (just kidding that is included!)

On top of that there was the dealer fee and tax, title etc. Very hard to say how great a deal I got given my trade.
I ended up bettering my trade-in value by $1,000 at this dealer as compared to a few others I had been working numbers with.

I am curious what everyone is paying for the Dealer Fee in their area?
In the Kansas City area the fee ranges from $199 (just outside of the metro area) to $1,000 (BMW and others). I learned a few vehicles ago to ask about this number up front and consider it while negotiating.

Used Pentagon Federal for the financing. 2.74 for 72 months.

·
48 Posts
2016 Titan XD SL 4x4 demo with 3900miles- $40,328+500 doc fee. 1st oil free, 5yr 100k bumper to bumper warranty, lifetime powertrain. Great rate at local credit union 2.15% for 72mo. Very pleased so far. Purchased in Kingsport, TN
40, 828+tax tag

·
275 Posts
I got a '16 XD with the 5.0 this week near Nashville. I wound up with a plain ol' base model S, but it has 4WD and all the power everything my 6.0 gas-burning 2500 lacked - and a lifetime powertrain warranty through the dealership. It's my first new vehicle and I'm very happy so far - particularly after getting it for just over 35k out the door.

Attachments

·
53 Posts
Purchased a leftover 2016 Pro4X. It was fully loaded. Utility & Audio, Convenience & Luxury packages. Tinted front windows, Titan Boxes, Wheel Locks, Electric tailgate lock, splash guards, nitrogen in the tires and rear bumper step. $47,100.XX out the door. I did not want all the add ons, but they were with the truck and it felt like a pretty good deal.

Attachments

·
198 Posts
Bought on 5/4/17 a 2017 PRO-4X Diesel fully loaded with the Utility and Audio, convenience and the luxury packages. $46, 900.(60,200 MSRP) With two years full maintenance and a 200K mile/10 year drive train warantee. (but that price is somewhat subjective, because I traded in my 08 Pro-4X, so I'm sure they made some $ on the trade in,) My dealer had to get it in from over 340 miles away, because there were only three in the united states available at that time that were a exact match for what I wanted. it arrived with 400 miles.. ALMOST READY TO TOW!

I do want to note, that for the first time in my life, the buying process was a pleasure at my dealer. Had a great salesman!

81 - 100 of 127 Posts